May 11 - 12, 2017 Register HereRegister online by April 1, 2017 for early registration discount.
This year at The Kensington Hotel, Ann Arbor, MI.
True to its theme, this exciting two-day conference addresses topics related to cutting edge technology, techniques, advances, and current controversies in the field of forensic medicine and pathology. Participants will understand and be able to implement:
- Developing techniques to investigate maternal and cardiac deaths.
- Performing detailed homicide death scene investigations.
- Recognizing the role of competing causes of death.
- Learning about the current literature in abusive pediatric head trauma.
- Performing improved certification of drug deaths.
- Understanding techniques in courtroom testimony and preparation.
Dinner Presentation IncludedAll attendees are invited to dinner at The Kensington Hotel with the conference speakers immediately following Thursday's meeting. Our Keynote Speaker, Professor Jack Crane, will present a special talk on the Liverpool Soccer Disaster.
If you have questions, please contact Angela Suliman at email@example.com or 734-615-6371
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This conference will also offer M-COLES.